Boa Constrictor. BABY AZTEC COLOMBIAN REDTAIL BOA FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Boa Constrictor imperator
- CB(Captive Bred)
- Approximately 20 Inches In Length From Head To Tail
- This Is A Smaller Species Of Boa With Adults Growing To About 5ft
- Feeding On Live Or Frozen Thawed Hopper Mice
- Native To Northwestern Mexico And Northern Central America In The Forests Bordering The Sonoran Desert
- This Is A Naturally Occurring Dwarf Boa That Only Grows To 4 – 6 Feet In Length From Head To Tail
- With Proper Care And Setup These Can Live 20 – 30 Years On Average In Captivity
- This Boa Prefers Sub-Tropical Conditions So Be Sure To Provide A Large Water Dish For Proper Humidity And Branches For Climbing.
- Boa Constrictor with good temperaments. The red tail boa grows to be 8 to 10 feet in length and can weigh about 50 pounds when full grown.
Boas do well with a 12-hour photo period. No special UV lighting is required. Use fluorescent or low
wattage incandescent bulbs in the enclosure during the day.
The enclosure should be spot checked for feces daily. Remove and replace soiled and wet portions of
the substrate right away to prevent bacteria and fungus growth. Change the substrate and disinfect the
enclosure with a 5% bleach solution on a regular basis. Avoid cleansers such as Lysol or Pine-Sol as
they may leave a toxic residue. Rinse the enclosure thoroughly with clear water after cleaning with any
detergent or bleach solution. Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling the snake or cleaning
the enclosure and accessories.